What's included in the price?
- A place to sleep in a double cabin (please be aware you might need to share it with someone)
- Bed linens
- Access to all amenities and facilities of the yacht
- Informal sailing training
- Qualified crew/skipper
Additionally, you may purchase:
- Independent skippering training/coaching – in case you’d like to be skipper one day, and would like to practice under supervision
- Single cabin – is extra 75% on top of the standard fee
- Marina Fees
Costs are settled at the end of the trip as per actual consumption.
On some of the charters, fuel consumption and marina fees will be close to nil due to the nature of the trip/weather.
It usually does not exceed 100 EUR / week/person