Whether you’re searching for an original and outstanding holiday idea, you’re digital nomad traveling the world; you’re after mile building for your sailing qualifications – you’re in the right place.
We offer cabin charter or, in other words, participation in the shared boat cruise. If it is your first contact with offshore sailing and you have doubts about what it is, what do we offer you may compare us to a little hostel floating on the seas and oceans.
We’ve got our plan that we need to follow, and we’d like you to be part of it. Should you decide to join us for a week or two – it will usually be part of some bigger plan and longer journey. We encourage you to explore our website and have a look at our schedule – maybe the romance of sailing will attract you so much that you’d like to stay with us longer?
Our plans this year consist of a mix of sailing cruises in Scotland, Faroe Islands, England, Portugal, Morocco, and the Canaries.
Most importantly, cruises vary and are different. But we offer both: those which are typical mile builders and in the course of your weekly journey you’ll spend 24 hours on the shore, but as well those where you’ll spend 24 hours sailing and remainder will be just sightseeing, fun, fishing or whatever else you’d like to do.
To choose the right type of trip for you – make sure you have a look at the detailed description of the cruises on our web. We need to meet your expectations.
If you couldn’t find the answer to your question on our website – feel free to get in touch with us.
In practice, in our standard tariff, you’ll receive:
- A berth in a double cabin
- The assistance of the experienced and qualified crew
- Insurance also for personal belongings
- Bed linens
- Cruise attestation and all necessary confirmations to your sailing logbook
- Opportunity to use all of our water toys, library
- On most of our trips: RYA YachtMaster qualifying passages (of more than 60 NM), some night hours, and an optional service co-captain opportunity
- Informal sailing training
Price does not include:
- Marina Fees
Those are gathered separately at the beginning of each charter, and are settled at the end of the journey. Usually, it is less than 100 EUR per person per week.
Additionally, if you wish:
- Unique opportunity of arranging the trip and passage as trainee captain / co-captain. You’ll be supervised and coached by our experienced captain. It is an RYA approved way of building your sailing portfolio necessary for Yachtmaster Offshore exams.
- Training in maneuvering the yacht in the close quarters – three hours of individual practice in docking techniques
- Single cabin service – in this case, there will be nobody but you in your cabin
I won’t rip you off if you go for any of those.
We offer several discounts for those who’d like to sail more frequently with us.
All participants of the journey are treated like a crew while the vessel is at sea. During long passages, you’ll be navigating the yacht, standing at the helm, or lookout and prepare food for all the other members of the trip. It’s all part of the sailor’s life experience.